INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us by submitting information or by filling in forms on our site piksel.com (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, searching for a product, posting material and sharing details on message boards and blogs, requesting further services or using any other functions on our site.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our site.
COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
We collect IP addresses to obtain aggregate information on our site. An IP address if a number assigned to your computer by a web server when you are on the web. When you are on our site, we have a back-end server that logs your computer’s IP address. We only use the information we find out from tracking IP addresses in the aggregate, such as how many users entered a specific area of our site, and not to track a specific IP address to identify an individual user. However, we may use such information to identify a user if we feel that there are or may be safety and/or security issues or to comply with legal requirements.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we consider are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our site
- To ensure that the content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you, or allow permitted third parties to provide you, with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you
- For any other purpose with your consent
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal data with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, supplier and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- with any prospective seller or buyer in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets;
- with any purchaser in the event that we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data will be one of the transferred assets.
- Regulatory organisation or other third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with legal obligations, or in order to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or other illegal activity.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to or on our site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use or provide any information on this site or on or through any of its features, make any purchases through the site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contracting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to access information held about you. If you are located in the EEA you will have a right of access, rectification, blocking or deletion or to object to the processing of your personal data. This can be exercised by contacting us at email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration and disclosure. We restrict access to personal data collected from visitors to our site to our employees who need to know that information in order to provide services to you. In addition, we make reasonable efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personal data submitted to us. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our site. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk.
If you prefer not to receive marketing emails from us, please click on the unsubscribe link within any marketing e-mail you receive from us. Please note that such requests may take up to ten (10) days to become effective.
Version: February 2017